Friday, January 23, 2009

Curls Whipped Cream


This is my first product review so bare with me, please.
Curls Whipped Cream as described by the makers is ideal for 3c-4b hair. This product smells wonderful and it has a very light texture. When I first bought it I used it how the site instructed. I would apply the Quenched Curls Mosturizer ( I will add a review about that soon) then put in the Curls Whipped Cream, to be honest I didn't like the results. For my hair Curls Whipped Cream is not ideal for a wash and go but I like to use it for my twist and set styles. It gives great hold and my twistouts are really soft. I don't believe in wasting products so I will continue to use it until I run out but I'm not quite sure I will buy it again, for the price I paid for one jar of Whipped Cream I could buy two jars of Fantasia IC gel, which essentially does the same thing. But I don't feel like I wasted my money and I am happy I tried this product. The ingredients are listed below and as you can see the ingredients they are delicious!!!
Ingredients: Purified Water, Certified Organic Sunflower Oil, Certified Organic Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Cocoa Butter, Polyimide-1, Glyercin, Certified Organic Coconut Oil, Certified Organic Sweet Almond Oil, * Gardenia Essential Oil, Tahitian Coconut Oil, Grape Seed Oil, Wheat Germ Oil, Avocado Oil, Plumeria Oil, Olive Oil, Sodium Carbomer, Centillica Asiatica, Panthenol, Octyl Palmitate, Polysorbate-80, Soy Tocopherols, Phenoxyethanol, Ethyl Hexyl Glyercin, Fragrance.

No comments: